“I have been doing recruitment for my radiology group now for over 15 years. In those years, I have had good and bad experiences with many professional recruiters. MPS has provided me only good experiences. My MPS recruiter added the dimensions of common sense and intuition into people that I have not seen in other recruiters or recruitment firms. MPS has provided me contact with many very highly qualified radiologists that did not respond to my other methods of recruitment. We successfully recruited one of the applicants introduced to us by MPS who now is becoming a new shareholder.”
—Managing Partner, Private Radiology Practice, California
We know that most Radiology groups receive a continual stream of solicitations from physician recruitment firms of all types. So what separates us from the others?
Many firms recruit Radiologists along with physicians in a variety of other specialties. At MPS, we are completely focused on Radiology. We spend every day speaking with Radiologists, Radiology Practices, Radiology Training Programs and other associated contacts in the field, covering our market much more comprehensively than the vast majority of physician recruitment firms. Just a five minute conversation with one of our recruiters will be enough to demonstrate how knowledgeable we are in your field.
We offer a professional staff with more than thirty years of recruitment experience. When we take on a recruitment project, we make it our business to know our clients’ communities, existing medical staff and supporting specialties, practice environments, clinical requirements, healthcare history and future growth plans. This strategy allows us to screen potential candidates as comprehensively as possible before referring them to insure that your time reviewing our submittals will be well spent.
We draw from multiple sources to identify appropriate candidates for your community and specific opportunity.
- Our extensive Radiologist Data Base, assembled over years of focused Radiology search.
- Ongoing contact with the major Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Regular advertisement in major medical publications and posting sites.
- Our affiliate network of professional physician recruitment firms across the United States.
- Relationships built over the years with Radiologists nationwide provide referrals of colleagues interested in opportunities who haven’t yet begun to answer ads or launch a structured search.
Identifying candidates is not the end of our recruitment process. Many clients complain that recruiters refer Radiologists to them without the appropriate qualifications, or who are only casually interested in their opportunity or area, or who do not return their telephone calls or emails. We spend time with each candidate going over your opportunity in detail before ever sending a C. V. to you. And we facilitate all facets of the hiring process including initial telephone interviews, site visits, reference checks, contract negotiations (at your option) and relocation coordination.
CONTINGENCY: Under this relationship, we never charge you a fee unless you actually hire one of our Radiologists. Once you have signed our placement agreement (available upon request) we will present your opportunity to all appropriate candidates, provide you with complete C.V.’s on all interested parties and help coordinate the hiring process without obligation to you until we are successful in filling your position.
RETAINED: We conduct retained searches for clients who seek a higher level of focus, guidance and overall involvement from our side. Under this relationship, we provide additional services as requested by each client including:
- Site visit to each client to familiarize ourselves with your facility, your management personnel and other staff, and your community so that we may more effectively present your opportunity to Radiologists.
- Design and development of a custom advertising program.
- Research and recommendations in the development of a competitive compensation and benefits package for your specific area.
- Analysis of departmental volumes by modality to determine the number of Radiologists required.
- We develop candidates exclusively for your practice—no candidate referred to you under a retained agreement is presented to our other clients while under consideration by you.
- Complete coordination of the hiring process to the extent requested by clients. This can include everything from travel, hotel and other transportation arrangements for Radiologists visiting your practice and your area; participation in and coordination of the on-site visit (at your request); direct involvement in all contract negotiations and contract issues; involvement in all licensure and credentialing processes for Radiologists you hire through us; and ongoing consultation on all issues involved in the search with department heads at your facility.
For more information on MPS and our services, including our various search options and fee structures, or to request a copy of our Physician Placement Agreement, call us at 800-372-7716 or click here.